domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Musique #03

written by Larissa Rainey at 20:56
Música pra aguentar a segunda feira que está por vir. 
"mais pour le moment je n'ai aucune envie de te demander si tu m'a mentis"
"You're written in her book - you're number 37, have a look / She's going to smile to make you frown, what a clown / Little boy, she's from the street - before you start, you're already beat"
"So now, to the one with the never ending invisible scars... Look up! Look up! The stars!"
"So, don't stay in my way, and no matter where you'll be the next day. This is a world of endless joy"
"Oh, there ain’t no use in me workin’ so heavy"
"On the day that I die I’ll just give a smile and fly into the blue"
"Tonight I'll gonna muderin' the man in the moon to a powder, his dog I'll shake and his staff I'll break"
"Well, it's times like these I feel so small and wild like the rambling footsteps of a  wandering child"
"You came to my island, you stepped on my lawn, you pissed off the dog too, you won't last till dawn"
"I've been such a good girl living in a bad world, feels like I could use a gun"
"I want music that tears itself apart, I need a catchy tune like a bullet in the heart"
"El sentimiento ha muerto, lo maté yo"
"Don't come around, I got my own hell to raise"


0 comentários.:

Postar um comentário

 

Larissa Rainey Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos