quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Musique #02

written by Larissa Rainey at 20:38

 Sem enrolações, coloque seus fones de ouvido e escute!

"Turn water into wine with the tears they sob"
"I keep all the knives you gave lovingly implanted in my back"
"She spread her love like a fever - she's bad, but not enough"
"I don't want a sweetheart, I want a machine"
 "Like every woman, she gets her own way"
"Hour after hour, break this spell I'm under"
"Just because you know my name doesn't mean you know my game"
"Everyone has a dark side, why don't you like mine?"
"I said my prayers as i suck on the medicine jar"
 "There's no point in asking, you'll get no reply"
"I sold my soul, must be saved"
"Tell me what beat fills the night"

0 comentários.:

Postar um comentário

 

Larissa Rainey Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos