quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

Musique #01

written by Larissa Rainey at 18:29
Daí que eu resolvi começar mais uma "coluna" no blog. Toda semana eu vou postar uma playlist, sem tema fixo. E essa é a primeira, espero que gostem ;) 

"I can take a vow and I can wear a ring, and I can make you promises but they won't mean a thing"
"Il me parait bien loin l'été, je n'l'ai pas oublié mais j'ai perdu la raison"
 "If we can choose our bruises I've made my choice; now I sing my own song in my own voice. Though my tongue may still be tied, in the end I will be undenied"
 "Is honor worth endless hours of silence spent alone?"
 "Behind the hatred there lies a plundering desire for love"
 "Morning is mocking me"
 "Et moi étendue dans ce lit, je contemple ce que je t'ai donné de ma vie"
"but it's thoughts like this that catch my troubled head"
 "You always leave the curtains open, I've always assumed it was so i could see you"
 "I had to lose her to do her harm"
 "But don't let them make you and break you, the world is filled with their broken empty dreams"  "Hold your breath and count to 10, then fall apart and start again"

3 comentários.:

Raine Holtz on 26 de janeiro de 2012 às 18:34 disse...

dead can dance <3

Anônimo disse...

BRUISES É MÚSICA DE FAZER BAGUNÇA ♥

celle coelho on 26 de janeiro de 2012 às 21:06 disse...

Acho tão chatinha essa versão de Such Great Heights idfhhahds :( Prefiro a do Postal Service.

Postar um comentário

 

Larissa Rainey Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos